RT @SuffolkSociety: We are just a lot excited. Sir Simon Jenkins will be joining us in September to talk about Britain’s 100 best Railway S…
Here is a selection of videos that we have been given or we have taken ourselves in/around the station.
Early 1960s recording of an S & T Gang working at Trimley Station
We have now had a voiceover recorded by Ray Wade who himself, appears in the video.
Points to note:
- Trimley Station Name Board
- Topiary Arm Chair
- Mobile Forge on Platform
- Southern (Ipswich) Platform Building
- Home Signal near Level Crossing
- Bedford Lorry in Maroon & Cream
- Ipswich Town Football Club Champions Celebrations
- Felixstowe Town Signal Box
- Camping Coaches (Pullmans) at Felixstowe Town
- Wagons in Station Yard
- Tea Break in Mess Van
Internal Viewing of the Station - 15 February 2013
Below is a video taken during the first visit inside of the station building. Apologies for the quality of the video, as the building is boarded up, the inside is in darkness.